Tuesday, March 15, 2016

MERCS Recon: SecFor Undercoated

I thought I'd get started on painting my MERCS Recon SecFor while the wait for Wave 2 of my MERCS Recon Kickstarter pledge stretches out.

Since these aren't MERCS models and there are 5 identical models with 4 different variants, I'll be batch painting the SecFor models, with the aim of having one batch finished each week.

I use old postage boxes to hold my models in place while I
spray undercoat.

I attach the models to the box using double-sided sticky tape.
Note that the models are not attached to their bases.

Army Painter!

I prefer a very light coat of paint for my undercoats, so as not to
risk losing detail on the models.
It was quite humid today, so not optimum for spray painting,
 but the models should turn out OK after a coat of paint.

Sync out.

No comments:

Post a Comment